How It Works
What happens when you become our client?
We treat you like Family as soon as you make contact with us and explain things in simple terms…
Hiring us is like gaining a premium design studio, a top-notch development team, a strategic business consultant, a product manager, a marketing guru, a numbers cruncher and a mad genius – all in one.
We achieve low costs by:
- Sourcing the best international developers with the best communication skills to be allocated to your project.
- Using free open-source resources (FreePik.com, Unsplash.com, BenSound.com, and more)
- Licensing existing code and artwork whenever possible (from places like CodeCanyon.net and GraphicRiver.net)
- Encouraging customers to sketch out their own App design requirements after all, you know what your App needs to do better than anyone else.
We don’t re-invent the wheel at your expense by developing designs or code that can be inexpensively licensed.
That said, we still design and build a completely custom Apps that make your brand and business unique in the market.
As it stands, most mobile devices use one of the two dominant operating systems: Google-developed Android (48.3%) and the Apple-developed iOS (41%).
With the rise of the smartphone, it’s apparent that we love apps. You only have to look at the statistics: App Store 85 billion downloads to October 2014, Google Play, 50 billion downloads to January 2014.
There are a number of advantages to writing apps specifically for Android and iOS:
- They offer the fastest, most reliable and most responsive experience to users.
- They can tap into the wider functionality of the device; including the camera, microphone, compass, accelerometer and swipe gestures.
- Publishers can make use of push-notifications, alerting users every time a new piece of content is published or when their attention is required. This is a key method of engagement. You get the opportunity to continually bring your audience back for more.
- Users spend time on apps. The popularity of apps has increased enormously and is continuing to rise.
It’s not just about access to core device capabilities though, native apps, when well designed, respect the design patterns and standards of each platform.
Digital Marketing will eventually rely exclusively on Apps which function on a Mobile Phone Operating System which will be iOS or Android.
So it is time to get your App launched!